01 mars 2008

Ballad around a navel



I have no grins to serve
Say in other words
I don't care 'bout them birds
Getting on my nerves

Wipe out the trash
Pebbles I'll cast
When they're at last
Neat and class
And mean

I'm afraid I forget
To keep up the pace
If you have time to waste
Tell me go to hell

Navels are my
Favorite pastime
Sometimes I lie
Please touch mine
And leave

I could serve my head up


2 commentaires:

The Dekk a dit…

J' ai été obligé d' aller regarder mon dico d' anglais à 3:20 du mat pour comprendre que navel ça veut dire nombril . Malgré l' image . Y' a vraiment trop de mots compliqué pour moi dans tes textes, heureusement que tu ne fais pas de texte en allemand...

Peewee Peeper a dit…

Zwar, aber glücklich, ich denke nicht, dass ich kann in Deutsch das tun, außer mit Google Translator, was ich gerade zu tun.